Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
RSS

Love is U, Happy is U, Life is U, 4ever wid U

Love is U, Happy is U, Life is U,  4ever wid U

About Me

JaCkciTy, DKI, Indonesia
a simple person wid a big dreams & Aris Purwanto's Admirer

suka banget sm Lyrics&Lagunya Glenn "My Everything"


Cruising when the sun goes down
Across the sea
Searching for
Something inside of me

I will find all the lost pieces
Heart will feel
Deep and real
I was blind but now i see

Yeah...
You're the one
Yeah...
I can't live without u

Take me to your place
Where our hearts belong together
I will follow you
Cause you're the reason that i breathe

I'll come running to you
Feel me with your love forever
Promise you one thing
I will never let you go

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar:

872012 MyEverything

872012  MyEverything

Blogger news